Communicating with Confidence, Clarity, and Credibility
A one-day Group Learning Session – interactive group sessions introduce supervisors and managers to key communication strategies and techniques. The following themes are covered:
- Our World Perception and how it affects our impressions of others;
- First Impressions: How do people perceive me and why?;
- Key foundational communication models, to include:
- Body Language
- Voice / Words
- Active Listening
- Difficult Conversation Model
- Brain Physiology: why we respond the way we do
- Marshall Rosenberg and Empathy
- Feedback: delivering / receiving / feedback loop
- What is my general communication style? *
* Please note: participants will complete a brief Assessment during the session. This Assessment will convey in general terms the type of communicator a supervisor/manager is. KATEN CONSULTING will be reviewing the strengths and limitations associated with each style in order to help supervisors best understand how to tailor / “flex” their styles when communicating with others.
- Flexing my Style: How do I “flex” my style to most effectively communicate with others?