From important conversations to awkward interactions—learn the communication strategies that you need to distinguish yourself in any situation and progress your success!
First impressions are made in seven seconds or less—so it’s imperative that you make every moment count—and The Communication Habit shows you how. One of today’s leading experts in business communication, Laura Joan Katen explains how to identify and break communication habits—even well-intentioned ones— that impede success. She shares time-tested communication techniques that she’s used with some of the most successful executives and entrepreneurs in the world.
The Communication Habit provides a proactive roadmap for navigating some of the most common and awkward workplace situations, to include:
- Building and Communicating Confidence
- Having a Voice and Being Heard
- Avoiding Undermining Words and Phrases
- Establishing and Articulating Your Value
- Acknowledging vs. Apologizing
- Leading with Empathy
- Strategies for Recovering, Rebuilding and Re-establishing