BUSINESS & SOCIAL ETIQUETTE
Position employees to be seen as credible, confident, and professional both in and out of the office by knowing how to effectively build rapport, speak about themselves and the company, and effectively host or attend a business meal/function.
- Techniques for Building Rapport (i.e.: Greetings, Introductions, & Small Talk)
- Meeting Protocol ~ Host / Guest
- Handling Common and Awkward Workplace Situations
- Net-working a Room (i.e.: Elevator Pitch, Business Card Protocol)
- Cross-Cultural Etiquette
- Navigating the Table Top
- Strategies for Handling Food, Drink, and Conversation
- Foods to Order & Avoid
- Transitioning from Small Talk to Business Conversation
- Being a Gracious Guest / Effective Host
- Buffet vs. Sit-Down Style Dining
- Cocktail Reception Dos & Don’ts
Etiquette lunches / dinner are 2-4 hrs.